Official Full Rules and Regulations of Duuo’s “$1000 Random Draw Sign-up” Contest – 2020 (the “Contest”)
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Beginning November 1 2020, at 8 a.m. (E.S.T.) when you create a free Duuo account, you will be automatically entered into a contest for a chance to win one thousand dollars ($1000). Limit one entry per person for this contest. Contest is not open to residents of Quebec.
- The contest commences November 1, 2020 at 8 a.m. (E.S.T.) and ends December 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (E.S.T.) (the “Contest Closing Date”).
- To enter and be eligible to win, you must have created a free Duuo user account during the contest period. As well you must be a resident of Canada excluding Quebec, who has reached the age of majority in your province of residence, and not be an employee of, or domiciled with an employee of The Co-operators, or any of its prize suppliers, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- Prize: One thousand dollars ($1000). The prize must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible. No prize substitutions will be allowed except at the option of the Contest Sponsor in the event of unavailability.
- The Draw: A random draw will be made by an independent person on or about 2 p.m. January 5, 2021 in Toronto, Ontario from all eligible entries. If the potential winner can not be contacted by email within fourteen (14) business days or the official draw date, an alternate potential winner will be drawn.
- The contacted potential winner(s) will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question before being declared a winner.
- The Winner(s) agrees to sign the contest sponsor’s standard declaration and release form confirming compliance with the rules and regulations and waiving any liability of The Co-operators, its partners, directors, officers, employees, agents, any affiliates with regard to injury, accident, or loss or damage of any kind arising out of or related to participation in this promotion or acceptance of a prize as awarded. Contest Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost or stolen entries.
- By accepting a prize, the winner consents to the use of their name, city of residence and/or likeness, without further compensation in any advertising or publicity or marketing efforts carried out by The Co-operators and its partners and agents.
- By participating, each contestant agrees to abide by the contest rules and decisions which are final. All entries become the property of The Co-operators and none will be returned.
- The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the contest period. All eligible entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. on December 21, 2020.
- The Co-operators reserves the right, without any prior notice at their sole discretion, to make prize substitutions of equivalent kind or value for any reason whatsoever. By entering, each contestant agrees to release The Co-operators and its partners and agents from any and all liability arising out of or relating to the conduct of the contest or the award and use of the prize.
- The Co-operators reserves the right to change the terms of the contest or suspend or terminate it at any time, without prior notice.
Ready to enter? Click “Get Quote” below to start creating your free Duuo Tenant Insurance account!